- The ultimate application of digital healing is silent
- which is based on the theory of silent subliminals.
- Why are they called silent subliminals?
- Audio Subliminals that are played purely with no music
running on as a background are called silent subliminals. So
you hear nothing at all; no music, no sound, no audio, no
messages, and no silence (white noise). Why? because
such subliminals are engineered at ultrasonic range beyond the
audible hearing of humans. The major difference is removing
the factor of any background and just focusing on the messages
in changing our subconscious.
- What is the technical process of silent subliminals?
- The subliminal audio messages should be elevated to a
frequency in the upper portion of human hearing (above 16KHz).
This frequency vibrates the inner ear and so it is decoded by
our subconscious mind. This is the ultimate purpose of
- How do you make sure that silent subliminals are
running on an mp3?
- Simply run the mp3 file on any sound audio player and
check any meter change or indicator signal vibrations. In some
audio software you can see easily check the wave path if it
looks straight or not.
If the wave indicates
just a straight line, then this means that there is no
subliminal at all.
For more information, Pls. refer to
“subliminal researcher” video instructions regarding silent
subliminals of digital healing audio messages produced by
What is the scientific basis of
- The silent subliminal theory was developed
by Dr. Oliver Lowery of Atlanta, Georgia
- (US Patent #5,159,703, October 27, 1992)
- “A silent communications system in which non-aural carriers in the
very low or very high audio-frequency range, or in the adjacent
ultrasonic frequency spectrum, are amplitude-modulated with the
desired intelligence and propagated acoustically or vibrationally
for inducement into the brain”
- To research more on the technology and
theory of Dr.Lowery, click on
- Why silent subliminals are more effective?
- Silent subliminals are the most effective
way of reaching our subconscious for two major reasons:
- 1- can be played anytime, anywhere and
- 2- no background interference that becomes
boring by time
- When do you have to change the silent
- The time you feel that the subliminal
messages are manifested completely, indicates the time of
preparation in shifting to another stage(s) of subliminals.
Remember that the purpose of such messages is to change your
reality and when such reality changes then you are living the
change. What comes after is implementation of a new change to
Here is an example of a possible
in stage 1 you said:
- My backbone marrow are fully awaken within
- My backbone marrow are aligned with life
- My backbone marrow are regenerating in
accordance to laws of nature
- My backbone marrow are regenerating
- My backbone marrow produces healthy new
red blood cells
- My backbone marrow health produces healthy
new white blood cells
when all this happen, then in stage 2 you
- My backbones are always healthy, are...
- My backbones are always strong
- My backbones stay healthy and strong
in stage 3 you say:
- My backbones are conscious and aware of
- My backbones are connected to truth within
- My backbones are in silence, harmony and
- My backbones are centered and grounded to
the life force energy
- My backbones transcends the relative
- My backbones connect me to the Absolute,
Thus progress should be in stages as
nature behaves. Being unaware of such a fact gives confusion to
such a progress and may form an illusion to your subconscious that
leads to ignorance.
Here is an example of another
in stage 1, your subliminals are dedicated
to make you stress free, and get you out of depression. When this
happens and you feel the change then there is no need to run the
subliminals once again. You should shift to subliminals of stage 2
i.e. stay in the level of being stress free and happy at all times
and implement a new change towards more success and happiness.
Thus the process of implementing new
silent subliminals keeps on to infinite stages and your
imagination is the only limit to what you can apply.